13/2/2012 – Spring Elections 2012 – Nominations Open
All the positions for academic officers, welfare officers and sabbatical officers will be open for nominations in the SRC Spring Elections. The scheduled dates for the election process in 2011 are as follows:
- Nominations open 13th February
- Nominations close 24th February
- Candidate’s Meeting 2nd March – 1pm, Williams Room, John Mac Building.
- Heckling Meeting 5th/6th March - 5pm, Williams Room, John Mac Building/Room 201, John Mac
- Spring Elections 7th-8th March
- Results – 8th March ~7pm, Room 201, John Mac Building
The nominations pack includes everything you need to know about standing for election and the forms you’ll need to fill out too, you can download a pack online from Monday 13th or if you’d prefer to save yourself the printing costs you can pick up a pack from SRC Reception, upstairs in the John McIntyre Building.
See a list of all thirty eight positions that are open for election on the FAQ about positions up for election.