SRC Spring Elections 2013
All the positions for academic officers, welfare officers and sabbatical officers will be open for nominations in the SRC Spring Elections. The scheduled dates for the election process in 2013 are as follows:
- Nominations open 11th February
- Nominations close 22th February
- Candidate’s Meeting 26th February – 1pm, Williams Room, John Mac Building.
- Non-Sabbatical Heckling Meeting 4th March - 6pm, Williams Room, John Mac Building
- Sabbatical Heckling Meeting 5th March – 6pm Room 201, John Mac Building
- Spring Elections 6th-7th March
- Results – ~7pm, 7th March, Room 201, John Mac Building
See a list of all thirty eight positions that are open for election on the FAQ about positions up for election.